Thursday, September 2, 2010

Starting back up...

When we got back from the US, we left 90+F (around 32C+) and arrived here in Berlin at about 16C (or 61F). Then we drove south 7 hours, which was a bit warmer, but nothing to write home about. So when I finally got back to Berlin, after getting back from the UK, it was time to start pulling out the boxes of cold weather clothing and doing the great seasonal switch. It seems that I did this only a few weeks ago, and really– I did it the week before we left for the US. The annoying part is that weather will be variable for a bit, so I need to leave some warm weather suitable clothing out for a bit. That means that I have 8 large plastic boxes using up bits of my floor right now. Oh joy. The strumpfhose on left go in the garbage as I have repaired and bleached them past use. The clothes in the middle on the right hit the donation box, as T1 just doesn't like them any longer. I thought it was particularly amusing that she said the shirt on the right felt as if spiders were crawling on her, because she keeps asking for toy spiders and I keep saying "no": if she likes them so much, she should enjoy feeling as if they are with her!

No comments:

Post a Comment