Monday, May 9, 2011












Part of thinking about taking a short trip to the US this month is considering what I want to bring back: I usually go with a suitcase basically filled with my mother's books that I need to return to her, and come back with a suitcase of clothing and Splenda, with a side of Jamaica Blue and Crystal Light. We have some shirts for the German waiting there (bought on sale), so he pulled out those he felt were no longer respectable enough for client sites or local office and those got packed up for donation. Some of my shirts went to the garbage and some of the kids' clothes are also for donation. I'm never certain whether they shred these or sell them or what happens, but I'm glad to not discard the ones that I think are in good condition and I'm glad that they benefit a not-for-profit.

No comments:

Post a Comment